Saturday, September 08, 2007

Time Flies!

Time Flies!
Thank you to those who left lovely and interesting comments, especially to my ramblings about how hard it is to be mom at times... I still don't have all the solution to setting guidelines for my sons' gaming habits (lukie, hang in there with me!), but how wonderful to hear from tink that standing my grounds will reap good in the long run, no matter how hard it is now, even from Miyon who loves gaming too but agrees that guidelines will prevent them from being consumed, and Dahlia who reminds me that "train a child in the way he should go, and he will not depart from it"... thanks ladies, I will press on!!
Anyways since last monday's great "battle" between us, we've had a peaceful week of absolutely ZERO computer games... achievement eh?? They did not even bring it up because that was the agreed "punishment".. but next week, when they get to play again... the idea is to press on, and trust that our efforts to guide them will pay off someday, somehow, God enabling, amen.
Anyways yesterday I finally got to do up my September desktop from Shabby Princess, they're so lovely! And I thought time really flies, and how I would like to preserve the memories of the desktops I've had on my home and office computers for the past two months, so, they deserve a place on the blog which is very much my "diary cum scrapbook" of sorts.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are looking up where computer games are concerned. :)

    Lovely desktops. Glad that you shared them with us. Your boys are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little one is only 8 months old but I do already worry myself bout the time sometimes I leave him in front of the tv. I have to think about something else to entertain him.
    Aww, those desktops from Shabby Princess are gorgeous, I have them all as well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool desktop wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Hummie's blog who complemented your lovely templates. I want to say that your desktop page layouts are just fabulous with your lovely family. Love your colors that have such a happy veneer that definitely draws attention to your design. Your two dearlings photograph so appealing, so I know your camera is a busy item within your life. Shabby Princess' desktop are enriched by your family's photos. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...